Archives – Warrington (Friars Green)

We hold the following images of Friars Green church, Warrington in our archives.

The first Friars Green church was built in 1802 on Cairo Street in Warrington, but this was demolished in 1859.  The second church building opened in the same year and a Sunday School was then built in 1912.  The church’s walls were buttressed in 1955 and the church is still open today.

We do not currently hold any archive items for this church.