We hold the following images of Culcheth church in our archives.
The first church building (above) was rebuilt from a disused chapel at Croft and subsequently altered to become second church building in 1884. This building was subsequently sold in 2003 and is now a private residence. The third church building was originally built as a Sunday School in 1912, but in 2003 was extended to become the new church building and has been there to this day.
We currently do not hold any items in our archives for this church.