We have the following image of Bolton Beverley Road Independent Methodist Church in our archives.
Bolton Beverley Road IM Church was situated off Chorley New Road. It was established in 1901, but closed in 1980. As of 2019, the church building is still standing and is now being used as a Krishna Temple.
In the archives, we hold the following items from this church:
- Baptism Register: covering the period 1903 – 1980
- Membership Registers: covering the periods 1901 – 1914 and 1903 – 1918
- Register of Admissions
- Trustees’ Meeting Minutes: covering the years 1928 & 1929
- Church Minutes: covering the years 1901 – 1967
- Correspondence re the closure of the Church
- Sunday School Minutes: covering the periods 1907 -1920, 1939 – 1967
- Financial Account Books: covering the period 1928 – 1950