We currently hold the following image of Blackpool Zion Independent Methodist Church in our archives.
Little is known about Blackpool Zion Independent Methodist Church, which was situated on Shaw Road in Blackpool. The year the building was constructed is unknown and it appears to have been a Methodist Chapel before being opened as an Independent Methodist Church in 1956.
The church closed in 1982 and was subsequently sold, when it became an Elim Pentecostal Church.
The building still appears to be on Shaw Road today (2019) and is known as “Bible Pattern Church”.
We currently hold no archive materials in relation to this church.